Application Submission Procedure:
- 1. Download Prospectus from http://admissions.hyd.szabist.edu.pk/
- 2. Choose a relevant program and read its requirements very carefully.
- 3. Do your registration at https://admissions.hyd.szabist.edu.pk/Register.aspx
- 4. Enter your name (first, middle & last) as it appears on your matriculation/A-level certificates.
- 5. Read the Admission Schedule at http://admissions.hyd.szabist.edu.pk
- 6. Find your chosen program at step-2, in the dropdown menu at https://admissions.hyd.szabist.edu.pk/
- 7. Login to Admission Portal at https://admissions.hyd.szabist.edu.pk
- 8. Enter all the necessary information as asked in the Application Form. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- 9. For uploading the documents and submitting the application fee of Rs.1500/= per program, you have the following two options:
Option-1: First scan all the required documents using the following Cam Scanner application:
Once you scan all your documents, then begin uploading the required documents at our admission portal. Once your application is submitted successfully, the portal will generate a bank challan form. Take the printout of the challan form, go to your nearest BANK Al Habib branch, submit the application fee of Rs.1500/=. Login the admission portal and upload the scan copy of the paid challan. Without submitting the application fee, we will not be able to process your application.
Option-2: Send the good quality photocopies of all the required documents and pay order of Rs. 1500/= in the name of SZABIST HYDERABAD CAMPUS, and send them through courier service. Send your documents and pay order at the following address:
Admission Department, Ground Floor, state Life Building, Thandi Sarak Hyderabad. Tel: 92-22-2782442-3, 022-2730027-8
- 10. Submission of any unreadable, forged or tampered document, is strictly prohibited. Such candidates shall be blacklisted for admission in any of our programs. In such case, the university reserves the right to inform the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
- 11. Due to the high number of applications received each year, candidates are advised to apply in more than one program separately.
- 12. For detailed policy during the lockdown period, please visit the following link: